“MRF Makes it easy for you to play an important role in society while ensuring measurable results and impact of your spend”
How can you contribute in early detection of diseases that cause significant vision loss in people in the communities where we operate?
There are 2 key options for corporate to get involved:
- CSR Funding of Eye-Care Initiatives (to dramatically increase number of people who could benefit by taking the MRF eye tests)
- Employee Wellness Programs that target your employees (and their families)
How can CSR Funds assist?
The CSR contribution will be used in two ways to ensure detection of eye diseases on a sustainable basis:
- Cover the cost of the tests being conducted in the community with quarterly progress reports to monitor impact
- Provide the necessary infrastructure (IPAD’s) and training to NGO personnel who operate in the target communities
How would the Employee Wellness programs work?
Companies can also choose to offer their employees (and families) the opportunity to test for the risk of vision loss in the comfort of their own office locations and this offers a number of benefits to the organisation:
- Assisting in pro-actively identifying vision issues at minimal cost
- Employees would not need to take any time-out as the test takes only a few minutes and does not need any preparation or special equipment
- Employers could offer the test to employee families at a nominal co-payment, if required.
How to proceed?
If you like what you have read and are keen to partner with us to detect eye diseases with the eventual goal of reducing avoidable blindness in the country, contact us